Request for Proposals
Helsinki is looking for consortiums with ability to execute Campus Maria with DBFOO (design, build, finance, own, and operate) or similar model.
If you have a clear vision for the future venture campus and ability to execute your vision , please submit your proposal using the form on this page. We expect proposals from consortiums. Possible builders, partners, actors, or investors for the future venture campus who wish to join forces with a consortium, please let us know.
Along with investors, the consortium should include actors that are able to offer expertise on
- architecture and planning,
- construction project management, and
- the operational model and business model for Campus Maria.
The consortium should be willing to commit to acting as a long term developer and partner of Campus Maria.
For further information about what the proposal should contain, see the Downloads page. The broad vision is to develop a supercluster of tech talent, ambitious startups, scaleups, corporate R&D teams, venture capitalists, accelerators, ecosystem actors, leading industry anchors and possibly corporate HQ’s. How this will be turned into reality is up to the consortium.
The design proposal for Future Venture Campus should include a plan for
- how to attract new partners/actors to the site, including startups, scaleups, growth service providers (on- and off-site) and other relevant service providers
- how the campus serves as scaling platform for ambitious, growth-oriented startups
- how the campus serves as a bridgehead for companies, innovators and investors looking to integrate into Helsinki and be a part of the Nordic innovation ecosystem
Mr. Gunnar Suikki, Project Lead, The City of Helsinki